1.Tool for FTTH flat drop optical cable
2.Universal Stripper for 3.1x2.0mm FTTH drop cables with steel wire or FRP strength member.
3.Simple jacket removing without fiber damaging
4.Made of zinc alloy steel with PVC non-slip handle.
5.Improve cable splicing, more efficient and easy to use.
6.Lightweight and compact
1. Second hole for stripping 2-3mm fiber jackets
2. 140 µm diameter hole and V-opening in blade allows removal of 250 micron buffer coating from 125 micron fiber
3. Pre-set at the factory - no adjustments needed
4. Will not scratch or nick glass fiber
5. All stripping surfaces are manufactured to precise tolerances to assure clean, smooth strips
6. Comfort-grip, ergonomic handles
7. Lock to hold tool closed when it is not in useer Optical Splicing Machine
|Cable size||125um -250um optical Cable|
|Applicable for||3.0 x 2.0 mm FTTH Drop Cable|