- Tool for FTTH flat drop optical cable
- Universal Stripper for 3.1x2.0mm FTTH drop cables with steel wire or FRP strength member.
- Simple jacket removing without fiber damaging
- Made of zinc alloy steel with PVC non-slip handle.
- Improve cable splicing, more efficient and easy to use.
- Lightweight and compact
1 Second hole for stripping 2-3mm fiber jackets
2 140 µm diameter hole and V-opening in blade allows removal of 250 micron buffer coating from 125 micron fiber
3 Pre-set at the factory - no adjustments needed
4 Will not scratch or nick glass fiber
5 All stripping surfaces are manufactured to precise tolerances to assure clean, smooth strips
6 Comfort-grip, ergonomic handles
7 Lock to hold tool closed when it is not in useer Optical Splicing Machine